Pastor Kevin Birnie
Pastor Kevin Birnie planted The Well Community Church with his wife Amanda and a few other families more than 6 years ago. He has more than 15 years of ministry experience in leading and preaching. Kevin teaches the Bible in a way that people at all spiritual stages can find another step to take toward Jesus.
Kevin holds degrees from Trinity Western University and McMaster Divinity College. He and Amanda have been married for 14 years, and they have two children, Landon, and Kinsley.
The Well began in a local living room in 2016 with one question: How can we serve and love this community?
We’ve all experienced the radical love of Jesus, and after reading the story of Jesus meeting a woman at the well in John chapter 4, we agreed that we had to offer that same safe place to meet Jesus to others.
We love to gather, but we know it’s not just about getting together. Church is more than a place to go. It’s who we are as followers of Christ.
Today, The Well meets at 2553 Binbrook Rd on Sundays at 9:00am.
The Well is part of The Alliance Canada. Read the full statement of faith here.
1. In one triune God
2. In the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus
3. In the Holy Spirit
4. The Bible is the Word of God
5. The peace and harmony God desires for the world has been disrupted
6. Jesus sets us free
7. We participate with God in the reconciling, restoring and renewing of all things
8. Jesus is with us in our suffering bringing hope and healing spiritually, emotionally and physically
9. Church is people, not programs
10. Human life has eternal impacts
11. Jesus will return